- Haciendolagoma is a cycling manager where you will be able to manage you own cycling team and sign up new cyclists to participate in the most relevant cycling races during the season against your friends. You will be awarded with points according to certain criteria (top positions in every stage, daily GC leaders, mountains leaders, points leader, one day race winners, etc..). The target is to accumulate the highest number of points in your league and become the best cycling manager in all the trophies.
- After each race, your cyclists will be awarded with the points according to certain criteria defined in the game rules. The total score will be calculated by the Computer. Each player will try to optimize the budget by buying and selling cyclists. Your cycling knowledge will not be enough to become a winner but also your financial and diplomatic knowledge due to every cyclist does only exist once in every league. You will need to calculate accurately to sign up Computer cyclists and also negotiate with other players in your league.
- If you usually enjoy playing games like Comunio, Futmondo, NetLiga or former Managerdc, now you have the opportunity of having fun with this sport loved in our community.
First of all you need to register in this cycling manager. Once you decide to create a new league, you will be request to choose one of the following options:
- Money at the beginning
- Number of cyclists on the. team initially.
- After your new league has been created, you will become the administrator. You will be able to share the Name and Password of the league with your friends so they can join it. The users limit in each league is 20 people. In the Administrator Section you will be able to choose the preferred set up and the game will start.
Leagues in cycling seasons 2016 can be easily continued. The Administrator has to reset the league by choosing between several options that can be easily understood (to maintain same teams as previous year, to restart with new random cyclists, to restart with no cyclists on the team, to maintain balances from previous year….).
Once the league is reset, the game will start again. You can also delete old users to allow the new ones to join up to a maximum number of 20.
- Lista las ofertas en las que otro usuario te ha pedido más dinero. más información en la secciónd de Ofertas
- Visualiza las ofertas recibidas por algún usuario.
Número y lista de tu plantilla actual. Los 3 están enlazados con sus secciones.
En el extremo derecho aparece un menú desplegable (Mi perfil, Administrador y Salir).
- Mi perfil: Sitio para cambiar nombre de usuario y password. También para enviar cualquier duda, recomendación o errores. Además, se muestra el nombre de la liga y su password.
- Administrador: El creador de la liga, y por tanto Administrador, puede cancelar traspasos, eliminar usuarios, resetear la liga y configurar sus aspectos.
- This option shows your current team. If you click on the rider a new window will appear containing information in three tabs. The first one shows rider profile with data and a graph of the value evolution. The rest of tabs show stats about the points gained by the rider in 2016 and 2015.
- This option shows a summary of your league. You will be able to check the main aspects regarding your management and also from this screen you will be able to access to major part of mayoría de las secciones. other sections of the game.
- It shows the information regarding the activities performed by the other members of the league. Each activity appears with a different sign. You will be able to check the daily sign ups, out clauses payments, calculation of points, reminder of races and the list of riders registered for the races. Additionally, you will be also able to check the changes on the league set up that have been performed by the Administrator, any sign up during last 7 days which has been cancelled, if any (these will be visible during 2 days). Last but not least, users can also send public messages to the league community.
- Overall Ranking: as indicated by the name, it shows the points ranking of the entire users in your league. The yellow jersey shows the current leader at any point in time
- Trophies: Haciendolagoma also has several rankings per trophy. Apart from the overall divididas por trofeos. A parte de la clasificación general, existen 8 tipos de trofeos por estación (4 en primavera y 4 en verano) más uno que engloba las Grades Vueltas Ciclistas (Grandes Clásicas - Vueltas - Grandes Premios - Carreras World Tour y Grandes Vueltas. Todas ellas (9) se distinguen por un maillot representativo. ). ranking, you will find 8 trophies split by season (4 during the spring and 4 during the summer) and 1 additional trophy for the sum of points in Giro, Tour and Vuelta. All the trophies are distinguished with an especial jersey.
- Top users: It shows the best users comparing all the leagues in the game. The criteria applied to show the users in this ranking is the competitiveness of the league, this means that the value of any teams in the league cannot exceed the 10%-12% of the total value of the market.
- Transfers: It shows the riders that are for sale in your league. Riders for sale can be both owned by the Computer or by other users.
All the riders have a value. The users can use their budget to bid and recruit riders for their team Should riders belong to other users; those users will be the ones accepting or declining the bids. Should riders belong to the Computer; the Computer will sell the rider to the user that has submitted the highest bid. The recruitments will be published in the section news the following day.
- Payment of clauses: The prize of the out clause is calculated by the factors value-bid-points. There is a minimum amount for the riders with lowest prize. If an user decides to execute the payment of the out clause, the money is transferred automatically between the users and the rider will change from one team to the other the following day.
- To put on sale: every user can offer their riders for sale. Once the riders are on the market, automatically the Computer will make a daily offer for each of the riders.
Note:: Haciendolagoma allows users to go into debt when buying new riders. However be very careful because it is mandatory to eliminate debt before the races or you will not receive any point for that race as Computer will not consider any point your riders score even if during the race you manage to be positive again. To make it clear, if you want to receive points in any race, you have to be in positive money when the calculation of sells is being done between 4am to 5am (GMT+1) the day the race starts. This means that if you are in negative money at 5.01 am you will not receive points during that race and this will not be reverted during the whole race even in case you manage to be positive again during that race.
- Your Bids: you will be able to check the offers or bids that you have done. In this screen you will be able to edit the initial bid or remove it.
- Received bids: it shows the offers that you have received for the rider. These offers can be accepted, declined or not replied. Should the offers not be replied, these will expire after one day. In case you have received an offer from another user for a rider and the bid has not convinced you, there is an option to request a higher amount by pressing the yellow icon. This warning will be shown automatically on the screen of the user that did the bid for your rider so he/she can decide if the bid is increased or just maintained.
- Registration:this is the section where you will be able to register your riders for each race. You have to click on the race icon and your list of riders available for that race will appear. The column on the left show all your riders. The riders coloured in blue are those riders that have been pre-enrolled for the race and the riders coloured in yellow are the riders definitely enrolled in the race. The purpose of this section is to register up to a maximum of 9 of your riders for each race.
In the calendar you can find all the races, the time limit to register your riders, the category of the race and a link to the scoreboard for each of them.
The final list of riders enrolled in each race will be published the day before the race starts.
- Registered riders: you can select any race to discover the riders registered by the rest of users in the league and also the rider’s points. At the end of the race the bonuses for all the league users will be delivered according to the category of the race.
- Bets: Those users willing to gain an extra bonus can try to predict the results in each race.
Races and stats
- Races: it shows the calendar and a list of all the races that are going to be competed ordered by date and category. Each race is linked with the corresponding scoreboard.
- The winner will be the user with higher number of points at the end of the season. Only the riders registered in each race will score points for the user. Each user has to register his team before each race according to the time limit for that race.
- Each race belongs to a category. Each category has different point’s criteria. You will be able to find the categories in the section Races and Stats.
- The total number of races is 83: 46 races of 1 day (categories 1.1, 1.HC, 1.UWT and Monument), 34 races with more than 1 day (categories 2.HC and 2.UWT) and the 3 Grand Tours (categories GV and GVT).
- In case a user decides to sell a rider during the race, the points that this rider will gain during that race will still be considered for the user. The trigger for the user to gain the punts from a rider is that the rider gets registered on the time limit to register riders in that race. This time limit can be checked on the section Registered Riders.
- In case of having 2 or more users doing the same bid for a rider, the rider will join the team of the user that made the offer earlier, even if the offer have been edited afterwards.
- After the point’s calculation for the races, each user will receive the bonus amount according to the category of the race. In case of choosing bonuses by default:
- 1.000.000 para las Grandes Vueltas
- 500.000 para Monumentos y vueltas de una semana (2.UWT)
- 250.000 para los demás tipos de carreras(1.1, 1.HC, 2.HC, 1.UWT)
- Each user will receive additional 4.000 euros per point in case that the option money for points has been activated.
- The Maximum amount that can be offered to buy a rider is the money in your balance at any money plus half of the value of your team on that moment.
- In the section Trophies, the room allows you to check who are the best users in the different type of races during the season. You will also be able to check who won each race in your league and each trophy.
- The maximum number of user per league is 20.
- Force Top riders to appear on the market: (0% -50% - 100% chance) By choosing this option you will force the Market to offer at least one rider over 250.000 euros per day apart from the rest of the riders that are chosen by the computer randomly that, of course, could be also higher than this value.
- Sometimes there are riders pre-enrolled in a race that will not participate in a very last minute decision and are replaced by other riders. As per the very last minute decision, these types of changes will not be reflected in the final list of riders registered. Should this occur, the riders registered for that race will not be manually changed.
- The riders’ variation of values is being regulated exclusively by offer and demand with a combination of variations in the global market value.
- Options set up can be modified during the whole season as per the preferences of the members of the league.
- There will not be any change on the points of the riders after the calculation of points for a race even in case of riders being disqualified afterwards.
- The ranking of mountains, points and young riders will be based on those rankings published by procyclingstats. Points will not be distributed in case one of these rankings does not exist for a race.